Keman Buoy produces PE Buoy and Steel Buoy
Keman Light Buoy or Navigation Buoy can be made of steel, PE (Polyethylene), or GRP (Glass-Reinforced Plastic). This is the same case with Keman Mooring Buoy, which can be made of steel or polyethylene.
Light buoy includes all the structural components, such as top mark, day mark, tower structure, radar reflector, rubber fender, and anodes. Its accessories such as lantern and solar panel are sold separately.
Keman navigation buoy is available in green, red, yellow, black, white and red or any other custom color.
The sizes we manufacture are made according to standard regulation, which is 2.2 meter of diameter. We can also produce it smaller or bigger according to customer’s request.
Some examples of navigational buoys are:
- Emergency wreck buoy, which provides a clear and unambiguous means of marking new wrecks to warn other ships because of unseen hazards. This buoy is used as a temporary response, typically for the first 24–72 hours. This buoy is colored in an equal number of blue and yellow vertical stripes and is fitted with an alternating blue and yellow flashing light.
- Large Navigational Buoy (LNB or Lanby buoy) is an automatic buoy over 10 meter high equipped with a powerful light monitored electronically as a replacement for lightships. A LNB may be marked on charts as a Superbuoy.
- A lateral marker buoy is a sea mark used in maritime pilotage to indicate the edge of a channel. Each mark indicates the edge of the safe water channel in terms of port (left-hand) or starboard (right-hand). These directions are relative to the direction of buoyage; this is usually a nominally upstream direction. In a river, the direction of buoyage is towards the river’s source; in a harbor, the direction of buoyage is into the harbor from the sea.
- Safe water mark or Fairway Buoy – a navigational buoy which marks the entrance to a channel or a nearby landfall
- Light buoy is a buoy to use as demarcation at night by having marine lantern powered by solar cells or solar panels.
About this AtoN
Please rest assured your projects will be handled by our highly skilled designers and engineers.
- Our software will simulate the designs according to the requirements
- Our high-tech machineries produces the best products
- Our QC team will make sure the finished products are built to precision
Other Aids to Navigation Products:
PT Kemenangan offers a complete range of marine light lantern produced by the world leader in marine lantern made by Orga Signal previously Tideland Signal.
A RACON is a radar beacon, which puts an image on the radar display. Tideland Signal has the best racon produced in the world.
Keman Marine offers a complete solution to your navigation AIDS needs. We manufacture locally our high quality buoy accessories according to local and international standards and certifications.
Please do not hesitate asking us should you have any question or concern.
Do we use virgin PE (polyethylene) resin?
Why Polyethylene buoy is better than steel buoy?
- PE or Polyethylene buoys are maintenance free
- Plastic buoys do not rust
- Polythylene buoys are easier to transport than steel buoys
- It is environmetal friendly and toxic free
- Polyethylene buoys are leak free because the buoys are filled with polyurethane foam
Can we do custom color?
Yes, we can customized our color both on steel and PE buoys. They are available in green, red, yellow, yellow and black, red and white, red and black, or any other color specified.
What is the maximum diameter of steel buoy produced?
Keman Navigation Buoy is made of mild steel and can be as big as 3.5 meter diameter or any custom size requested.
Do we provide any certification?
PT Kemenangan stands firmly behind our products. Our customers are welcome to witness product testing, having third party certifications, or mill certificates are available upon requests.